Future Feeder » Blog Archive » Flatpack
Use your widget sidebars in the admin Design tab to change this little blurb here. Add the text widget to the Blurb Sidebar!

Flatpack

January 11th, 2005 | Filed under: Building Tech | 6 Comments »

Flatpack

Charlie Lazor’s Flatpack House is prefab house designed by the owner on a 8′ x8′ grid. The prefab elements are shipped to the site flat and assembled on site. For $130-1$45 per squre foot, it’s quite impressive.

via Treehugger / Flatpack

6 Comments on “Flatpack”

1. 1 Richard Strohm said at 12:24 pm on May 21st, 2006:

I want one of your houses! We are shopping for a plot in Northern California. Please let me know how to contact your organization for details. Thanks.

2. 2 robert prettyjohns said at 4:52 pm on June 19th, 2006:

We are an import export company based in the uk and have been asked by a major client of ours to supply a considerable number of flat pack wooden houses with space to support kitchen ,toilet, bathroom and living quarters at very low budget prices as they are destined for Africa. Could you help.

Mny thanks Bob Prettyjohns

3. 3 glenn wynn said at 8:05 pm on July 12th, 2006:

Saw the tv spot about your home(s) it is exciting to see in practice what i have only dreamed of atttmpting.

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE POSSIBILITY OF BUILDING FOR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES,

If you have any promo material or other information, please forward to me.

GLENN WYNN “THE WYNN GROUP”

4. 4 glenn wynn said at 8:05 pm on July 12th, 2006:

If you have any promo material or other information, please forward to me.

GLENN WYNN “THE WYNN GROUP”

5. 5 Michael Peterson said at 3:44 pm on August 6th, 2006:

Please send me a link or info about your flatpack homes. Michael Peterson, 24208 Genesee Trail Rd. Golden CO 80401….Thanks!

6. 6 Stephen LaPalme said at 12:49 pm on August 7th, 2006:

I am very interested in your Flat Pack homes and how you attain an r factor for the colder climates. Please send me link information or printed material. I can see myself living in one of theise extraudonary styalistic structures. Thank you, Stephen