Future Feeder » Blog Archive » Elephant Poop = Paper

Elephant Poop = Paper

February 22nd, 2005 | Filed under: Materials, Products, Sustainability, Technology | 12 Comments »

Elephant Dung Paper has a small selection of paper products made out of 100% dung. The low-tech ultra-sustainable process begins with collecting the dung, consisting of mostly fiber, then some thorough washing, add some color, sift, dry, sand, cut, done. There’s no bleaching or additive, just pure elephant dung. mm. mmmm…

via core77

12 Comments on “Elephant Poop = Paper”

1. 1 pooplover said at 5:56 pm on August 24th, 2005:

I LOVE YOUR POOP!

2. 2 shakoata said at 7:28 pm on April 28th, 2006:

elephant poop

3. 3 shakoata said at 7:29 pm on April 28th, 2006:

pictures of elephant poop

4. 4 Adolf said at 9:21 pm on June 25th, 2006:

i once ate elephant poop.

5. 5 Rachel said at 11:05 am on August 13th, 2006:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site is a disgrace.
    ABS. friggin gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. 6 Jason said at 11:16 am on September 30th, 2006:

That looks GOOD! I wish I could reach in there and eat it!!!

7. 7 secret said at 2:13 am on February 11th, 2007:

I dreamed about an elephant that couldn’t poop

8. 8 fuck said at 12:26 pm on September 17th, 2008:

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

9. 9 Democratic Provisional Ballots Made Of 100% Recycled Material. How Innovative | The Daily Charter said at 2:58 pm on November 3rd, 2008:

[…] From:futurefeeder.com/…/ […]

10. 10 poobear said at 7:11 pm on January 17th, 2010:

omg that is soo cool how big the dung is i feel really bad for the lady cuz she has to smell that horrible stuff lmfaoooo

11. 11 Tyson Stander said at 2:23 pm on October 6th, 2010:

that’s where i am going to have my honnymoon only i will be laying under it well my wife holds the bag so i don’t get in trouble.

12. 12 Tyson Stander said at 2:30 pm on October 6th, 2010:

how’d you know, this is my dream honeymoon! only imagine me under the elephant and my wife holding a bag… Aw i cant wait!!!!!