Future Feeder » Blog Archive » Get Your Own Dexterous Robotic Hand
Use your widget sidebars in the admin Design tab to change this little blurb here. Add the text widget to the Blurb Sidebar!

Get Your Own Dexterous Robotic Hand

May 23rd, 2005 | Filed under: Design, Mechanical Tech, Products, Technology, Video | 13 Comments »

The Shadow Robot Company is now publicly offering the world’s most advanced Dexterous Hand. The Hand is equipped with 186 force sensors and joints controlled by pairs of Air Muscles that are matched in opposing directions like the human hand.

Watch the hand twist a off a cap.

13 Comments on “Get Your Own Dexterous Robotic Hand”

1. 1 MEA said at 12:00 pm on June 27th, 2005:

Send me info about every robot

2. 2 JACOBO ISRAEL REYES ARIAS said at 2:06 am on July 24th, 2005:

please
    can you send to me some kind of datashett or letter of specifications about your robotic hand to my email box??

3. 3 Tarun Mittal said at 1:04 am on September 12th, 2005:

hi
    I am building real time robotic hand fro tracking and gripping purposes.Can u tell or send me some design consideartions in building robotic hand

4. 4 AKM said at 12:13 am on October 25th, 2005:

Hi,

I would love to own one of these …. Please le tme know if it would be possible to purchase. and also how much it would be and what exactly would be required on my part..

Thanks
    and amazing work!
    hope to hear from you

5. 5 AKM said at 12:15 am on October 25th, 2005:

sorry I had my email wrong, I got the right one with this input..

6. 6 Steve said at 9:35 pm on December 9th, 2005:

Hi My name is Steve i really like your hand and was wondering if you could give someone a hand if they didn’t have one?I really want to buy your hand!
    Could you guys make a whole android out of the knowledge of the hand?keep up the good work.

7. 7 eshwar said at 11:03 am on February 17th, 2006:

i am engineering student .I have keen interst in doing robits so i would like u to help me i knowing the basics

8. 8 Gerry O'Brien said at 2:29 pm on July 10th, 2006:

This is such an attractive design you have made here, I am a robotics technician and build robotic arms as a hobby. I would be very interested in any design specs on the mechanical side that you have for this particular hand, or anything you can provide. I would love to build this as an end aefector for one of my Robots. Hats off to your engineering team, truely remarkable.

Regards
    Gerry O’Brien

9. 9 deba priya das said at 8:16 am on July 23rd, 2006:

sir,
    I m studing my final year mechanical engg………
    I have a concept to make a robaic hand……
    It basicaly made up 12 cylinder and required special control system which control the movement of finger……….
    it having 5 finger as usal like our………

I need ur precious help to complite it………

10. 10 abhishek said at 2:44 am on February 13th, 2007:

i m engineering student from mechanical branch

11. 11 abhishek said at 2:49 am on February 13th, 2007:

i m engineering student from mechanical branch . i m willing to construct a bobotic hand without using cylinders. ,and with help of A.C motors and belt ,gears ,like accessories .
    so pls help me complete this project of mine.

12. 12 hasan ali said at 10:47 am on November 14th, 2007:

i m engineering student from electrical branch . i m willing to construct a bobotic hand without using cylinders. ,and with help of step n D.C motors and belt ,gears ,like accessories .
    so pls help me complete this project of mine.

13. 13 Hendry said at 12:13 pm on November 19th, 2008:

Hi,,
    I am Hendry,, i am instrumentation student. I been interested by yours hand robot design. I’ll be grateful if you would send your design to my email
    thx,,