Future Feeder » Blog Archive » Nano Computing

Nano Computing

September 7th, 2005 | Filed under: Biology, Computing, Future, Nanotech, Science, Technology | 18 Comments »

“Computing isn’t just confined to semiconductors. Molecules have been processing information ever since life has been around on our planet. Harnessing this remarkable ability really does have the potential to make a big difference to people’s lives.” For the first time, chemists at Queen’s University Belfast, with funding from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) have managed to manipulate molecules to perform logic operations based on the principles of photosynthesis.

via Physorg | BBC

A smart surface propels the droplet forward (scale 1mm)

18 Comments on “Nano Computing”

1. 1 Biswajit Saha said at 7:31 am on January 12th, 2006:

Pl. send some detail about nano computing

2. 2 gv said at 7:46 am on July 14th, 2006:

hai
    im a comp student i too am searchin 4 nano computing
    we can help each other k
    thanks
    bye

3. 3 anusha.n said at 7:41 am on August 21st, 2006:

hai
    iam an itm student.iam searching 4 details about nanocomputing.v can help each other.k
    thanks
    bye

4. 4 cmos scaling said at 8:35 am on September 10th, 2006:

need to have information on cmos scaling,silicon nanotubes& silicon nanowires

5. 5 deeep said at 9:07 am on September 11th, 2006:

Hey

is nano computing and quantum computing the same???

if no plz send me some information on nano computing

6. 6 vinoj said at 10:17 am on September 17th, 2006:

no nano technology is based on quantum computing

7. 7 Anonymous said at 4:10 am on December 8th, 2006:

airfare cheap international…

airfare cheap international…

8. 8 B.CHARITA said at 9:56 am on March 3rd, 2007:

HAI
    I AM CSE(COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGG)STUDENT.I WANT SOME INFORMATIOM ABOUT NANO COMPUTING.SO PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME THE HISTORY &RECENT DEVELOPMENTS ON NAMO TECHNOLOGY.

9. 9 vishal Nagar said at 5:56 am on December 27th, 2007:

I want to know that what r the latest research areas in the nanocomputing feild

10. 10 sumanth said at 5:23 am on February 8th, 2008:

Hi
    I am cse student looking for nano computing.please send some details about current activities, research and developments.

11. 11 ams said at 8:43 am on February 14th, 2008:

hi,
    i m student of comp engg.i need more information about nano computing please send me info.

12. 12 sravani sameera.p said at 7:13 am on September 3rd, 2008:

hai i’m MCA student.i wanna know more about nano technology. please send me latest informatinon nano. And in which areas it is being used

13. 13 mahalakshmi said at 3:03 am on August 17th, 2009:

Sir I m a student in IT dept.I need more details about nano computing for my ppt

14. 14 rakesh said at 8:51 am on July 6th, 2010:

sir i am an cs student i want a detailed seminar report on

15. 15 rakesh said at 8:53 am on July 6th, 2010:

sir ,
    i am a cs student i want a seminar report on nano computing.

16. 16 pavan said at 9:36 pm on September 3rd, 2010:

please send me some information about the nano computing and its application

17. 17 mayuri said at 7:11 am on September 16th, 2010:

I want some information about nano computing to give seminar on that…
    plzz send me its more information,applications etc..

18. 18 hii.i'm a etc student, i need d report of nanocomputing. said at 5:26 am on October 24th, 2010:

its nice…………….